Next Monday, Bill Wong from Electronic Design will host a free webcast on "Building High-Assurance Software without Breaking the Bank", with SPARK experts Rod Chapman and myself as presenters. You can already register for the event by following this link.
As we advocate on the event page, attendees will learn:
- How to benefit from formal program verification
- Lessons learned from SPARK projects
- How to integrate SPARK into existing projects
- Where to learn about SPARK
- Why "too hard, too costly, too risky" is a myth
In short, a quick tour of the technology benefits and usage.